Sunday, May 11, 2008

Wanted



Suzie Palmer, Australia.

Wanted, wanted
Someone who will listen to me
Who will open my eyes
When I cannot see
Who will take my hand
And walk with me
Even if my legs
Themselves cannot see
They need to be guided
Trustingly

This someone wanted
Can be everyone you see
All of us together
Make a great family
No one should go unwanted
In this loving sea
Feeling wanted
Sets our hearts free

A wanting heart
Lives apart
Dissatisfaction is a lonely spark
It’s unfulfilling and detrimental
Leaves you wanting
At every table

What is wanted is what we need
Simple consideration
In every deed
Look out to others
Offer a hand
Giving like this the heart understands
That what is wanted
Is already here
In all you good people
The meaning is clear
We must give to live
That’s truly life’s plan
What is wanted
Is for humans to understand

23rd April,2008.


~~~

No comments: