Sunday, May 11, 2008

Bhagavan's letter.


Dear,
I received your letter dated 01-02-1990. Today is Shivaratri. It will be celebrated in M's house.
I am watching your development closely.
Does there exist any time when I do not realize myself? But the irony is, I always think of realizing others. This is the illusion or ignorance. Therefore the day you realize that without you nobody ever existed anywhere, that is the day when all your madness or illusion will vanish forever.
Every moment man has a fear- what will happen to me?
Watching others does he develop this fear – so the solution is to teach him to see himself .Watch yourself. Who you are? Search, while searching through your thoughts you will be able to discover this. And you have discover your Self because this is the only truth. It is a great pleasure to see the magic of a magician- but magician is truer than the magic. All the magic is within the magician-and that I’m that magician, if you know this then all your problems are finished, because you don’t have to struggle for getting the ticket standing in a queue. Then I can show magic whenever I want to. To become a magician, you have to develop relation with another magician. You have to love Him. Then only He will teach you all the secret s of magic. Anyway, let everything happen slowly.
My infinite love for you. Everybody is fine here.
Bhagavan
Guwahati,1992.

No comments: