Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Prayer of Narayan, Barcelona,Spain


Here is a prayer that had come to my mind wile I was going to work today:

My lord, you are the source of the universe along with the three worlds, yo pervade the entire creation,
everything moving and non-moving, alive or not alive, has emanated from you and is created, maintained and dissolved only by you.
How ignorant I am! Because I am enjoying everything in this world, without knowing that all this is nothing but your great maya and is your energy.
I enjoy the taste of food, the nice weather, the breeze, the sweet fragnance of flowers, without being aware that this pleasure only comes from you thus thinking:
This food is very good, or the weather is nice!... thinking it to be independent of you. But all joy comes from you, so I say now, How great thou art!
Please Lord, let me offer unto your lotus feet, every breath I take, every action, every think I enjoy, and don´t let my mind get bewildered by illusion,
let me see You in every being, in everything and thus engage me in your devotional service. Please be merciful to me! Don't let me forget about you while I do my job,
and let my work be as a sacrifice for You, and thus enjoy as I serve You. O Krishna! O Bhagavan! please forgive my lack of memory, I have fallen in tho the jaws of my senses and failed to perceive Your greatness.
I offer my respectful obeisances unto you.

I don`t remember exactly the words I was thinking In that moment, so I wrote what I could remember...

Jai Bhagavan!

Hare Krishna

No comments: