Monday, May 5, 2008

A Letter of Bhagavan

Dear Friends,
I present you with a letter written by My Master, Bhagavan way back in 1994. This letter has brought about a transformation in my life all together. Its my pleasure to share this with you all. See you soon.

The letter follows....





Dear _______,
My heart has become very heavy and that is the reason why I’m writing this letter to you. It is very true that I love you all from the core of my heart. I have distributed you all the Truth which my Master taught me, with the blood of my heart. Those of you who love me truly, to all those I ask, don’t worship me, and don’t show any devotion towards me- do not manifest reverence towards me through something. Today, from you all, I need some work. Work for the mankind. I do not have any desire to know about your spiritual realizations. If you have known something then your heart will definitely cry for all, you will perform some selfless work for the mankind. If you can give me some news of this work, then only this heavy heart will find some solace.

Bhagavan

31/8/1994



No comments: