Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Letter From The Archives of I.V.S.


Dear friends,
hope all of you are fine and in the best of your spirits. I am sending you one letter from the records of I.V.S. For protecting privacy the names in the letter have been hidden. Happy reading...

Dear M,
Received your letter. Though things aren't fine with you as you think, its normal for me. This world is not the same again as you put your first step into the world of spirituality. The simple reason is, till now you had known that you have friends, brothers, people who care about you and love you. But, the truth is-- you are and have been alone in this venture called 'life'. We don't have any friends dear brother, nor do we have anybody to care about, because everything that we see is just Maya or illusion. Who is M? Who is F? where is M? Is it a name or a form or a body? Or he a manifestation of pure consciousness? Which is the one whom you call "I"?The more you go deep into this, you find no one, not even the one whom you have known as "I" or M. These are all but a product of ignorance. We are made to think that we are such and such and we believe and so we become. But as one approaches a Master who is true to His heart and firm on the divine knowledge, He tells you , you are not what you had actually known of yourself, you are truth, knowledge and bliss. Thou art that, my brother. Try to get yourself stand firm on this knowledge, you will find nobody had ever betrayed you, nobody had ever loved you. No body ever existed other than you.That's the Knowledge. Know this and be free from all the prejudices of your own mind. The truth which comes to you is a result of the truth which is in your mind. It might not be true, you see it because its in you. Clear yourself, clean yourself, you will find a new M and off course a loving F within you.If you want peace, just watch yourself. Don't blame others, blame yourself rather. That's the only way to be perfect. I know this is not easy to realize in a day. In the walks of life, we do come across many such things which disturbs us, hurts us. For those moments, I can say a sentence which my Master had once said to me and which had become the pole star of my life," Forgive everyone, Understand ! Forgive everyone, Become an Atman, become the Self."
I have every possible reasons to believe that you will be fine and understand my words in its true spirits. If not, you still have Swami Probuddhananda at your service! NOW, JUST SMILE.I love you and everybody else does the same.cheer up!
With love,
Swamiji
Date:21st December,2006
Kolkata

No comments: