Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Highly Encouraging Letter from a True Spiritual Person

Thank you swamiji!!
I'm liking it!I know him and love his music!...
we talked to Christian yesterday and he's coming next month to mexico.
I'll tell you about my spiritual life...I meditate and I try to make maditation my lifestyle, constantly sitting in my neutral witness while doing my daily things and activities...meditate in every act and moment..I try to do that...I approach totality practicing the truth in the simple things, compassion, peace, patience and respect to my husband and friends, and remembering that everything around me is Me and is God...we are one...I practice yoga and I pray to all kinds of Gods, ascended Masters, Buddhas, Deities and different manifestations of Divinity that appear in my life...I'm open to all religions and ways of approaching the experience of GOD and UNITY...my dancing and singing are ways to approach spirituality too...all the best for your class....love and light for your day
...Siri Bhagwati Kaur( Maria Aisha Skoufalos, Mexico)

No comments: