Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Experiance of Maria from Mexico.


My garden today was craving for water....sometimes is hard to contact with the needs of my seeds and the proper nutrition to make them grow.....so i just surrendered to the feeling trusting that my Higher Self would guide me through the tunnel of confusion and sadness...how can i take care of the seeds of love and true service to the world when i feel little helpless and ignorant?....will my seeds grow wrong or even die?...many questions arise...? how should i deal with this sensations without getting caught in them repressing them or even denying them?...so i prayed....humbly.......and waited...............until a light came in and i realized that the best way was just letting myself go through the clouds of my mind and my emotions, holding on strongly to the witness that watches like an eagle from above......detached from my eagerness of happiness......the happiness i know and experienced deep in my soul.....just let go of it too.....i could feel then that just by ACCEPTING my present situation WITHOUT the need to change it would make everything turn into light again.....it just flowed like a river remembering that the water i needed for my seeds to drink today was already being poured...!!!!!Just letting things pass through me like a living tunnel changed completely the colour of my day.....I contemplated how small i was and i felt happy...cause everyday I need the Lord to take me by His Hand....and every single day i need to remember that if i don't LET BE whatever process of purification is happening to me, in several levels ( even unknown dimensions of my Self), the growth and ripeness of my consciousness could be delayed......so I went to my dance class and danced EVERYTHING I had with me...., and then people would come to me for help and life would smile to me again in simple things that make the Universe Shine Endlessly....i felt ONE with ALL THERE IS......again the lesson was to be present, whatever happens, whatever comes....without judging.......that is the best seed of light for my Garden today....beloved ones I send you my blessings....sat nam

"Toda la felicidad que existe en el mundo viene de querer hacer felices a los demás. Todo el sufrimiento que existe en el mundoviene de querer la felicidad solo para uno mismo." Shantideva

No comments: