Friday, March 14, 2008

Nieves letter:


Amingaon, 27th February, 2008

Dear Swami Probuddhananda:

When I arrive first time in India, last 19th January, since the first day, I felt very comfortable. It could be said this trip was casual, but I know it is “causal.”

When I get in Kolkata ashram I felt like coming back at home. A seed of Vedanta has been put in soil years ago, it was in me, quietly and silently waiting for this since this new contact makes it awaken and inspired me very much.

I have to thank you all for the true love that you give. I have feel like living with my own family, a very beautiful family that protects our body, mind and soul. I have received something unexpected, a precious gift, pure love. I will never forget you all.

Tomorrow we are leaving for Varanasi; new experiences are waiting for me there. I am happy for this time we have shared, at the same time, I am also sad because we are leaving , but all of you are very deep in my heart, so you come with me too.

I have to go on with my responsibilities and my family, but these days I have waked a step, so I hope to continue with the practice that I renew here and I am sure it will help, not only myself.

I would like to come once again with my husband and who knows, with my two sons, too.

I can tell you great things that have happened to me. When I was in Kolkata ashram I realized two things:

At the precise moment when Bhagavan was leaving Birati, I saw Jesus in Him; I could understand both messages because they are the same. Although Catholics has misunderstandings in it and they have put relevance in suffering and sin, Jesus always made Love and Truth- his way.

Swami Premananda has touched my soul as a brother. He healed sad and empty feelings that I had with my own brother. When I arrived here in this Ashram I was very well received, immediately I feel love. I felt the energy of grand mother I never had a Vaishanavima she was very close to me. I appreciate every word, every chat, every song, every meal, everything is blessed here.

Swamiji, I want you to know that I appreciate very much all your dedication that you have given us all this days and I hope in a future not too far away I could do the same for you in Tenerife. You ought to know you are very well coming there any time and if you need something I can do, you could stand by me.

Thanks very very much for all good things I have received from you and all other Swamijis.

With sincere love from heart,

Nieves

Maria

Narayani.

No comments: