Friday, June 13, 2008

Narayana's Experience with the mahamantra


Dear Friends,
Today we received a letter from Narayana (Xavier Vidal Bueno), a devotee of Bhagavan from Spain. In 2007 he stayed here at Varanasi for some months. Though a naughty and fun loving boy, he has seriously dedicated himself for strict spiritual practice. After reading his letter its real joy to know that the spiritual flower in him is blossoming well. Please read on.....

Hello everybody,

I would like to share the experience I had last night, it was wonderful for me.
Some days ago I decided to do japa (chanting sacred mantra in the mind) at night before going to bed, and last night I was doing so. Normally I enter into a state of half sleep when I am about to finish and then I wake up again and finish the japa; this is because after work I'm very tired and I do the japa liyng on the bed. But yesterday was different, In some point of the japa ( wich I was doing with the full mahamantra ) I started to feel great pleasure and my energy increasing and some parts of my body moving like when you are nervous and tremble. As I felt that I wasn't tired and my concentration was increasing. I decided to folow with the japa for longer than normally; pleasure was increasing as it seemed that I was sinking deeper and deeper in the mahamantra as well as energy and prayers to God would come to my mind every time realizing the Truth of his presence. I could feel the flowing of energy through my limbs and my mind getting clearer as I got deeper and deeper concentration. I started the Japa at 11:30 pm and I finished at last at 3:00 am without any interrumption. This is the first time that I can do such a long japa and when I finished I felt everything was alive.

Thanks God!

Jai Bhagavan!

Hare Krishna!

Narayana

Friday 13th June 2008
Barcelona,Spain

No comments: