Saturday, April 26, 2008

Risa writes from Greece


Hello Bhaktji, how are you? I am fine, here in Greece. I am not lost, as a matter of fact I think I have found myself more than ever before. Things are going very well, because I see them going very well. I am very conscious of my life and what I am doing, I know what I'm doing and why I'm doing it. In general I am having a great time. I feel GOD closer than ever before. Actually He is one step away from me, one step that I am afraid to take, but I know that soon I will totally surrender. Things from the past no longer bother me, once they have been done, and taken away by our great Guru (I don't know if I have told you that Bhagavanji has come to my dreams and told me this: "your karmas are now gone" and he presented me a new me). Since that day, any connection I had with my past actions has disappeared, and that is a relief. My future, from the other side, is something that also doesn't bother me at all, as long as I can create my present the way I want it. Everything seems done by the hand of God. My present is full of experiences, some good, some bad, but still they leave no mark on me. They are not being judged by me, they only happen. So you see, Bhaktiji, I am very happy. I know Bhagavan is inside me now, and he will never leave me. It is irreversible now. I hope everybody is OK, give my love to all (even though they know they have it).

Risa

No comments: