Saturday, April 26, 2008

My Garden by Maria from Mexico


Sunday was a very special day for me...the gift of Vesak was having a long and deep meditation with the ocean and the earth, feeling the depths of peace...the trees have been showing me how to connect to the earth in sweet stillness, and the birds taught me how to sing from the heart in a subtle but powerful way...and all i could do was thank thank thank...the wind was kind and tender, talking with my skin, remembering me that I am incarnated in this body, sacred temple, and have many things to learn about love, about the true mission of us humans on this planet...i could feel how delicate and fragile my body is, and at the same time I could see that this body and everything around me was just empty on its side....and I could feel the Power of Creation...we just create whatever we need to see to learn our lessons about LOVE...My favorite meditation these days is trying to listen to the secret messages of the wind when it blows and talks to me..about love...i try to taste the hidden symphony of flavors from many dimensions that are in every spoonful i eat, spoon- full of love.... i try to enjoy the infinite layers of vibration a song has...pure sounding love....i feel the multiple notes and colors of the trees i see, of the eyes of the persons i meet...All is full of love...God is in All,and All is God...I am happy and thankful to be able to share with you all, this simple but eternal gift...may we plant more light seeds in our gardens and help others to plant light seeds in their gardens so that everybody would be helping everybody else planting light seeds in their gardens....and one day we could All become just ONE BIG FLOWER of ENDLESS LIGHT...............Aisha

No comments: