Monday, March 24, 2008

Risa from Greece writes:



Hello my friends,
here I am back to Greece. I just arrived yesterday, and my brother and me went to see a play. It was inspired by the the book of Borjes "Babel". The play talked about how much complicated it is for us to find the truth, by comparing life with a library full of endless books. There were some people who were looking through all the books to find the meaning of life. They lived the story of every book they read, thus realizing all possible experience, but still the books were endless. So the play finished by showing many empty rooms which turned into a big library, which turned into a mind. Going out of the theater, i said to my brother that this play showed me everything i had realized in this trip to India.
The last images of the play remind me my state of mind back in the days when i first met Bhagavanji. He emptied my mind by disconnecting me from my past actions, simply by coming into my dream and saying to me "Your karma's are now gone" and presenting me a new Risa. After that, i realized that i have to keep on working in order not to create new karma's, but back in India it was much easier due to the surrounding. I was spending most of my time at the ashram meditating, chanting and talking to the Swamijis and to the other devotees of Bhagavan.
Now, back to Greece, i already see the difference in me, from the old Risa to the new Risa, the one that came to my dream that day, and i see that yes, it might be difficult to keep on like the way i worked back to Varanasi, but i also realize that my willing to realize God has not left me. It is just that the path is different, but the goal never changes. That play came to remind me to look of all the work I've done back there and not to let go of it, and mix myself again with the illusion.
Wherever we are we can make it easy for us to continue working for realization. If we really like to, Bhagavan will never let us go if we don't let him to. If our desire is true, God will create the right conditions for us to continue with our work. The only thing we have to make sure is to have true love and desire to find Him and he will then find us.
Love to all
Risa

No comments: