Saturday, March 22, 2008

Mariane from France writes about the experience with Bhagavan.......




I met Bhagavan last November 2006 and today looking back at my inner journey since then I can say that this wonderful and powerful Man has planted in me, by his magic presence and touch, the seeds of Inner Peace and Love. During this last year my life has been switching to a new vibration, to a higher level of awareness. Day after day a miracle is unfolding as I watch my tension, anxiety, confusion, struggle slowly going away, disappearing and making space for a fresh look at life, for an opening to a higher dimension that in the presence of Bhagavan I started to feel.
While living near Bhagavan for some months, I was watching Him and at times feeling envious of this mysterious freedom and power that emanate from Him. Today I still cannot figure out that mystery but deep from my heart I feel lots of gratitude and thankfulness to Bhagavan to have woken up my inner light, joy and heart.
I watch this inner transformation that is happening within me and I am delighted to experience love, peace, inner rest and openness to the river of life.
This shift to my well being started to manifest when Bhagavan one day during the convention 2006 came up to me and asked me “do you think of me sometimes” ? I was in a state of shock and wandering what was that about¡ how he dares to ask me that question..... but slowly his words were making their impact in me and I found myself doing my sadhana of remembering Him sometimes during the day and soon I realized that a trusting , loving space was felt within me and a letting go of my control, my armour was melting away. At that point I understood that here is Bhagavan showing me the way to freedom, to the sacred within and that the words of the Guru have a deep meaning and need to be allowed to penetrate oneself even though the mind don t know their meaning, as it has a deeper dimension.
From that time onwards my inner transformation started with all its ups and downs but always, as often as I can, remembering Bhagavan and chanting Hare Krishna, which has revealed to be the tool to stop my mind running all over, and with this inside chanting, somehow a washing of the darkness is happening and a place is created for what is needed in that moment.
My thanks as well to the whole IVS family to have participated in their own way to help me in m y spiritual growth, with their love and care given to me and as I felt supported by all of them.

Today from that inner peace, I greet with very much respect Bhagavan and the whole IVS family.

No comments: