Saturday, March 22, 2008

Carolina's (Uruguay) experience with Bhagavan


My dear swamiji,
Is it posilble to explain what i'm living this days next to Bhagavan?
Now, even Bhagavan told me " Carolina tell me what you're feeling" I was in a deep meditation, swimming in heaven not in the body far away from this unreal world, and I don't answer. He wait some minutes and in a moment I was thinking "I have to answer he is asking me", but I decide not, in this case I have to leave heaven and come back to earth to speak, to think.
He tell everybody "supreme silence, no need for words, no need for words"
Then I know I'm right and he said my name and I fall down.
Every time when he is with us I feel I fall down, something like a strong power comes to me and take me out of the body and I start to travel in the universe, I have many visions, and feelings and I understand things, a voice told me things but I don't stay with this visions I know this is also the mind. And I try to go beyond that, my deep mind says "Bhagavan... Bhagavan ... Bhagavan, I love you, I love you, take me with you." I see He put his hand in my head and I fall down. I feel this power, energy comes like in every cell that start to vibrate . The other day I feel at the final hour a waterfall of love descending in me and I swim in a lake of love, and this love penetrate me and start to come from me, first in my hands , I feel like pure light , strong light coming out from my hands and then from all my self. In this moment I realize I can do whatever, I can change whatever, I can heal whatever pain or sad whatever soul and heart that suffer, with the love that Bhagavan put in me.
Today it was a joy day, Bhagavan was very happy and we sing and dance, he laugh so much and I see him like my father, my son, my all , His happiness is all that I want. It was a very deep day, He tell me that He has pain because he can't give us place to stay and food and everything, you know, and my heart is broken and I cry so much.
I cry and I laugh so much with Him.
I can feel what is He more and more each time.
Thank you Swamiji, that's why I can love everybody more and more also. This is a huge thing; this is a treasure that I know Bhagavan.
Today I tell Him that you write us every day and that you tell me to send Him all your love. He give His best smile, you know this smile that penetrate the heart. Like proud and grateful for you.
Thank you thank you thank you
All my love for you dear brother, God bless you!

I fly from here to Delhi on sunday at 7:45 pm. so you can go to the roof top, look the sky and tell me "goodbye sister see you in everywhere"
I will come as soon as we think, for sure.
Pray for me and my family , and my business why not, if every thing go good with this I can come back soon and we can do more things for this world. If not goes well also I will come back and we will do many things and just one, recieve all the love from Bhagavan and then give it like we receive it.
Carolina.
(de Caro)

No comments: